About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
43 Years old Born in Wilson, North Carolina. Work in Law Enforcement / Patrol, married I am a Political Conservative without a party to represent my vote. I dislike liars, especially the type who are politicians and preachers. I oppose abortion of any type at any stage. The baby is innocent and deserves life regardless of the mothers circumstances. I also dislike racists. Especially the kind that always scream racism at others when life doesn't go there way! Get a life, it's only skin color and God made idiots in all colors. I also dislike Democrats, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass. I dislike Republicans, they are truly the most spineless creatures on God's green earth. I dislike arrogant environmentalist who think we can destroy what God created. If your homosexual, I don't dislike you, but please keep it in your own bedroom behind closed doors for the sake of the untwisted.

Friday, January 12, 2007

Racial slurs are wrong in any form!

Racial Slurs are wrong in any form, from anyone!I do not understand how one race can be shielded from racial slurs while other races are free game for any type of verbal assault.When someone uses a word to belittle another person, that word has been uttered to offend.Just because a particular race has suffered more to racism than another does not give them a free pass to turn around and offend someone else, nor does it privilege you to use the particular offensive word against another member of your own race.Furthermore, to elevate or decrease the degree of hate or offensiveness of a word based solely on skin color, race, religion or gender would be prejudice in and of itself.How can you value one persons pain more than another's?Lets stop splitting hairs, racial slurs are wrong in any form.Edwardsthegreat

1 comment: