About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
43 Years old Born in Wilson, North Carolina. Work in Law Enforcement / Patrol, married I am a Political Conservative without a party to represent my vote. I dislike liars, especially the type who are politicians and preachers. I oppose abortion of any type at any stage. The baby is innocent and deserves life regardless of the mothers circumstances. I also dislike racists. Especially the kind that always scream racism at others when life doesn't go there way! Get a life, it's only skin color and God made idiots in all colors. I also dislike Democrats, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass. I dislike Republicans, they are truly the most spineless creatures on God's green earth. I dislike arrogant environmentalist who think we can destroy what God created. If your homosexual, I don't dislike you, but please keep it in your own bedroom behind closed doors for the sake of the untwisted.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Domestic Violence; Sharia Law in the United States


Domestic violence is a serious crime that affects so many families in today’s society. It affects an estimated 32 Million Americans or 10% of the countries population. Some of the characteristics of Domestic Abuse consist of physical, verbal, emotional, sexual, and even economic abuse. This abuse not only affects the spouse but also the children of such effected families. It is estimated that only a third of such violence is even reported to authorities in the United States and United Kingdom. The true number of families affected is not known and it should be noted that this also occurs in dating relationships as well as co-habitation and friendships. The violence ranges from verbal abuse to pushing and shoving, beatings, rape and even to the ultimate end of murder. Over my career as a police officer I have been exposed to the pain and suffering that many people endure with a sense that there is no one that the victims can turn to with help without further violence being heaped upon them. I have seen women beaten to a bloody pulp who will deny that their significant other has attacked them and inflicted injuries upon them. I remember one time I was on patrol riding through a residential neighborhood late at night when I happened upon a woman walking down a sidewalk. I could see from the beam of my headlights that she was covered in blood. Her hair was matted in dripping blood as well as her face and clothing. Anyone would be shocked to see such a sight as this woman and I pulled my car up next to her and got out asking her “Where is he?” She shook her head as if she had no injuries or problems and next I shouted at her forcefully again “Where is he?” She told me the address which was about a block away and I called for paramedics to come to the scene and another police unit to go with me to the home to arrest the perpetrator. Once the medics and ambulance arrived, I and several officers went to the home. The door was open and I yelled inside the home for the man to come out but we were met with silence. We entered the home and in the kitchen I found a large man with a barrel shaped chest standing over the kitchen sink. He stated to me “I’m not going to jail!” I noticed he had blood on his clothing and hands. I told him “Oh yes you are!” With me was a new Rookie and I turned to him and stated “Get ready” and motioned with my fist hitting the palm of my hand letting him know it was about to be on. It took a good 5 to 10 minutes to get that big man in hand cuffs. He put up a heck of a fight. I can only imagine the fear of that little woman when this man began to beat on her. Over the last 30 years or so domestic abuse has become a topic of discussion which had been kept a dark secret for many years before. It was just something people hid and did not talk about and others kept the opinion that it was just none of their business when families had problems of physical abuse. I remember my elderly Aunt had once told me that when she was a young girl they did not have a police officer in their community and she told me a story of how a man had beaten his wife very badly. I had asked her what was done about such things then and she told me that she was walking down the road toward her house when she saw several pick up trucks with men sitting in the back with hoods over their heads and sticks and bats in their hands. She said she jumped into a ditch and waited as they passed by. She told me that they were members of the Ku Klux Klan that had gathered to visit the man who had beaten his wife so badly. They were going to beat the man for going too far while punishing his wife. She stated that in those days the community took care of their own problems in such ways. In this day and time the courts have done much better to punish those found guilty of domestic violence by degrees of punishment based on repeat occurrences of violence. But there is still a long way to go before this problem is dealt with effectively. In the United States, with the influx of immigration of those who believe in the religion of Islam, a new frightening problem of violence against the family has been introduced. Those who practice the faith of Islam believe that they should be governed by Sharia Law, which is their “Sacred Law of God” Sharia meaning “Way or Path”. Different Muslim Countries and Cultures have a variety of interpretations of Sharia law, but most insist that it should be applied here in the United States as well as in their home country. They feel it is their right to practice their religion freely which they feel should include Sharia law and it’s punishments for breaking the law. Some of these punishments, beatings being the least of these include torture and even the stoning to death of a woman for the crime of Adultery. There are numerous transgressions which call for physical violence against family members who simply break moral laws of religion. The death sentence could be given simply from a parent’s belief that their daughter has strayed from the faith or dated someone of a religion outside of their Islamic faith. Incredibly, the liberal groups and politicians of this country have been so cornered by their own demands for the practice of political correctness and sensitivities of minority groups that they have actually found themselves backed into a corner and willing to lend an ear to such barbaric ideas of allowing such practice of Neanderthal religion. This insanity must be driven back to where it belongs. Americans need not even pretend to be inclined to accept such ridiculous foolishness. America has drifted so far from our own principles by the far left and their radical and untraditional thinking. It is far past time that they here ordinary God fearing Americans that we will not bend in our traditional beliefs in common sense and that we will carry our common sense with us into the voters booth! 

No comments:

Post a Comment