About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
43 Years old Born in Wilson, North Carolina. Work in Law Enforcement / Patrol, married I am a Political Conservative without a party to represent my vote. I dislike liars, especially the type who are politicians and preachers. I oppose abortion of any type at any stage. The baby is innocent and deserves life regardless of the mothers circumstances. I also dislike racists. Especially the kind that always scream racism at others when life doesn't go there way! Get a life, it's only skin color and God made idiots in all colors. I also dislike Democrats, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass. I dislike Republicans, they are truly the most spineless creatures on God's green earth. I dislike arrogant environmentalist who think we can destroy what God created. If your homosexual, I don't dislike you, but please keep it in your own bedroom behind closed doors for the sake of the untwisted.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sometimes Things Just Don't Go Our Way


 Sometimes things just don't go our way and we are tempted to give up hope. Life can really seem difficult at these times and during them all we seem to be able to recall is our own misfortunes, failures or simply bad luck. It's at these times when we fail to see the good all around us and fail to be grateful for all the things that are going right. At these times of despair we fail to be thankful for all the blessings we have. I think I am the worst at this. When things don't go my way or changes that come along that seem to put a kink in things I instantly forget all that is good and dwell on what I see as my bad fortune. It takes me a while to let go of anger long enough to realize I am still alive and okay. I may not like the new situation but I am able to deal with it when I get my attitude on track. I always take things personal and look for the insult or betrayal when others do things I do not like. It seems that at these times, deep inside me I know things will get better or that some things are just not meant to be. Maybe at that unexpected or undesired fork in the road I will choose the right path after I sit down and have my own pity party fit. I like to know what is going on. I like to know what is going to happen even if there is no one to tell me or no way to know. I still want to know. I can easily become frustrated at times such as these instead of showing a little patience and realizing I have been in tougher situations and lived through them and can handle what is before me now. I try to have faith but sometimes I get so frustrated that I don't even believe in faith. I struggle to move on until my attitude is cleared away and I am able to think more clear and positive. What is to come? I don't know, but what I do know is that I can face what happens. Are there better days to come? I can only say yes if I examine where I have been and where I am now. Things do get better if I will only allow them to.

No comments:

Post a Comment