About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
43 Years old Born in Wilson, North Carolina. Work in Law Enforcement / Patrol, married I am a Political Conservative without a party to represent my vote. I dislike liars, especially the type who are politicians and preachers. I oppose abortion of any type at any stage. The baby is innocent and deserves life regardless of the mothers circumstances. I also dislike racists. Especially the kind that always scream racism at others when life doesn't go there way! Get a life, it's only skin color and God made idiots in all colors. I also dislike Democrats, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass. I dislike Republicans, they are truly the most spineless creatures on God's green earth. I dislike arrogant environmentalist who think we can destroy what God created. If your homosexual, I don't dislike you, but please keep it in your own bedroom behind closed doors for the sake of the untwisted.

Friday, October 30, 2009

Democratic Party-The Party of Hypocrisy









Democrats seem to be in competition with each other to see who can be the most bizarre political figure holding office or simply the most extreme radical. Meanwhile we American's are suffering through a terrible recession that the Dem's seem to be in total denial over. Can you feel the pinch? I sure can! I wonder if Bill Clinton can feel my pain? Good Lord, I never thought I would see the day when I would consider him to be more of a conservative Ex-President comparing to what we have in Washington D.C. today. Well, let me say something to you Democrats. It's the ECONOMY STUPID! How has the Stimulus Bill helped you regular Joe's out there? This Joe Lunch Bucket has a much lighter lunch bucket to carry lately. I can't afford to pay attention, much less pay for gas. Maybe that is one of Obama's "Hope"'s. Listen, I remember Obama cheering to the crowds of goo goo eyed, star struck audiences when he announced "CHANGE" as his platform by introducing transparency. Where is it please? My worst subject during my schools days was math. It was all Greek to me but I made it through life with a calculator or a friend that knew it but even my dumb self can see the White House isn't giving us the right numbers on how many jobs have been so called "created" by this stimulus package. The numbers are skewed and it sure isn't showing to be true with the "out of work" friends I know. So tell me how the math will work on the ten year proposed budget neutral health care bill that wont add "One Dime" to our deficit. Please! How stupid do they really think we are? The fact that we have a deficit at all is proof enough to me that both parties have no ability to balance a budget. And we are expected to believe Obama, Pelosi, and the rest of this radical mob? No, it won't add one dime to the deficit, it will add BILLIONS of dimes for a lot longer than ten years. I really am disgusted with this fairy-tale driven administration and their attitude that we serve them instead of those in the administration serving "We The People"!. The unveiling of this health-Crime Bill was show cased before a hand picked audience and the West side of the Capital building where my son and I were allowed to roam freely during a field trip there last year was closed off to the public and our United States Capital police were used as bar bouncers to exclude anyone who was not on a Nancy Pelosi pre-approved list of allowed citizens. Chicago and San Fransisco pay to play politics will get you a ticket in. Just ask all the Union members present. I'm sure it came out of the bail-out money. No pain for them as it would be for us Joe Lunch Buckets huh? This Elite mob of radicals don't stop there with they're tactics. The 1,990 page proposed health Crime Bill is being posted online for 72 long hours ( There is your Transparency! ) for us to peruse at our pleasure, as long as we find the time to read two-thousand pages of legalese and understand it within 72 hours. I'll tell you this. When these days of history are recorded and studied by future societies they will be mind boggled at how stupid we American's are for electing this crowd. How embarrassing! But if that isn't enough already, how do you enjoy the record breaking total hypocrisy of this administration and our congress. Congressman Alan Grayson is allowed to call Advisor to the Fed Chairman, Linda Robertson a K-Street Whore! Is this not one of the worst sin's you can commit in the Political Correct Religion? What HYPOCRISY! If this were a Conservative, oh for crying out loud we all know what would happen to Grayson. If Grayson thinks Linda Robinson is a whore by the standards of occupations, what does this make Congressman Alan Grayson? A Road House Slut? He has totally sold out the constitution in his role of being a Representative. But, we all know this guy literally is a lunatic. I wonder what his constituents in Florida's District 8 must feel about this monster of an embarrassment to their district? hell, I'm embarrassed for them! But it all boils down to the fact that these radicals have no principals, no lie is too big to tell, and in their eyes we are just the little people who no longer deserve protection from the constitution of our freedom. What is next?

1 comment: