About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
43 Years old Born in Wilson, North Carolina. Work in Law Enforcement / Patrol, married I am a Political Conservative without a party to represent my vote. I dislike liars, especially the type who are politicians and preachers. I oppose abortion of any type at any stage. The baby is innocent and deserves life regardless of the mothers circumstances. I also dislike racists. Especially the kind that always scream racism at others when life doesn't go there way! Get a life, it's only skin color and God made idiots in all colors. I also dislike Democrats, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass. I dislike Republicans, they are truly the most spineless creatures on God's green earth. I dislike arrogant environmentalist who think we can destroy what God created. If your homosexual, I don't dislike you, but please keep it in your own bedroom behind closed doors for the sake of the untwisted.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Jennifer Edwards 1986 - 2000





I know you walk the streets of gold
hand in hand with angels bold
listening to stories of ancient old
pausing to greet family who came before
waiting patiently for those adored
to walk from beyond through heaven's door


All the glory that must surround
must surely be brighter from your smile
angels sing from wings aloft
ready to gather those once lost
you sit and pet both lion and lamb
for peace and love will never dim
only waiting for more to come
to gather together a family as one


We miss you dearly with earthly toil
selfish love yearns for our loved
but heaven was ready to receive your joy
it was but a gift from God above
who knows best his perfect love


God was ready to give your crown
as you kneel at his feet to praise his name
now cloaked in purple in a royal gown
you ran the race and received your prize
at last he wiped the last tears from your eyes



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:06 AM

    She must be your niece...
    very moving. thanks.

    ReplyDelete