About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
43 Years old Born in Wilson, North Carolina. Work in Law Enforcement / Patrol, married I am a Political Conservative without a party to represent my vote. I dislike liars, especially the type who are politicians and preachers. I oppose abortion of any type at any stage. The baby is innocent and deserves life regardless of the mothers circumstances. I also dislike racists. Especially the kind that always scream racism at others when life doesn't go there way! Get a life, it's only skin color and God made idiots in all colors. I also dislike Democrats, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass. I dislike Republicans, they are truly the most spineless creatures on God's green earth. I dislike arrogant environmentalist who think we can destroy what God created. If your homosexual, I don't dislike you, but please keep it in your own bedroom behind closed doors for the sake of the untwisted.

Friday, October 30, 2009

I Tagged You For a Site Review!


Here is a fun blog game you can play that will absolutely get you TONS! of traffic to your blog! The game is called, “I am Tagging You For a Site Review!” Anyone with a blog can play and best of all its FREE! Here is how it the game is played.

Instructions:

  • First off, you have been tagged!
  • If you are reading this post… you have been tagged!
  • Below is a list of blogs that have already been reviewed.
  • At the bottom of the list you will find your site and a review that someone already wrote for you. If not, then you are reading this list on my site and you are welcome to play!
  • In order to keep the game going, you will need to create a new post on your blog.
  • Copy the entire list and instructions as you see it written here. (Be sure to copy the instructions.)
  • Include two NEW sites to the list and put them on the bottom.
  • Each site you will need to write a brief two to three sentence review. (For examples, just look at the reviews of the other sites listed below).
  • Publish the post and title it, “I Tagged You For A Site Review!
  • Be sure to contact the authors of the two sites you did the review for and show them what they need to do to keep the game going.
  • Don’t let the game end on your shift… otherwise you will get the Blogger’s Blues… which is much worse than walking under a ladder or crossing the path of a black cat! :) You don’t want the game to end if you are tagged with the last site review.
  • Pass the buck, and write two brief reviews. Clear your name and don’t get the Blogger’s Blues!

Previous Sites That Got Tagged With A Site Review:

  • Garry Conn: I am web designer and have a natural talent for search engine marketing and provide a professional local website development and Internet marketing service in my home town. I have been around computers all my life and still remember using my Commodore 64 just like it was yesterday.
  • Kyle’s Cove: a technology and blog that  features an audience made up of a wide variety of people, ranging from the technology savvy to those new to the world of Web 2.0. This website examines the latest technology and blogging services available around the Internet.
  • Matt Jones: Hi! I’m Matt Jones and I’m the author of Affiliate Scam Guide. The purpose of my site is to help you make money online with affiliate programs and not get scammed!
  • The Life of a School Bus Driver: Hello! My name is Jennifer. My site is a live journal of my life as a mom, wife, photographer, and the daily adventures of being a school bus driver!
  • Who is Madhur: Bringing the best of gaming and technology! My hobbies include playing all sorts computer games especially FIFA or Pro Evolution Soccer , surfing the net , listening music, learning game programming or some new languages , watching Manchester United Play. Currently I am trying to become a computer engineer from Jaypee University Of Info Tech, Shimla.
  • Junker Jorge : A Former Word of Faith Pastor Turned Southern Baptist. A great expose blog about the dangers of the cult movement of combined humanism and Christianity.
  • Police Diver  : This Blog is the musings of a waterlogged Staff Sargent. UNDERWATER AND SOMETIMES UNDERCOVER!!!!! HELPING TO KEEP THE BROTHERS SAFE ONE LITTLE BLOG AT A TIME!!! AND A FEW LAUGHS THROWN IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment