About Me

My photo
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
43 Years old Born in Wilson, North Carolina. Work in Law Enforcement / Patrol, married I am a Political Conservative without a party to represent my vote. I dislike liars, especially the type who are politicians and preachers. I oppose abortion of any type at any stage. The baby is innocent and deserves life regardless of the mothers circumstances. I also dislike racists. Especially the kind that always scream racism at others when life doesn't go there way! Get a life, it's only skin color and God made idiots in all colors. I also dislike Democrats, they wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass. I dislike Republicans, they are truly the most spineless creatures on God's green earth. I dislike arrogant environmentalist who think we can destroy what God created. If your homosexual, I don't dislike you, but please keep it in your own bedroom behind closed doors for the sake of the untwisted.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

SILENCE IS GOLDEN ; NO SILENCE IS YELLOW







SILENCE IS GOLDEN…NO SILENCE IS YELLOW

Nothing in God's world happens by mistake. Stumbling upon this website was no mistake. Edwardsthegreat holds to the truth and speaks without fear.
God gives all of us free will. When one makes a decision it can , in most instances, be of a permanent nature. Liken it to sports; Either total or non total commitment are the only classifications. If you are playing tennis you can drop the racket and walk off the court. You might be booed but so what.
Such is not the case with sky diving. This administration has left the plane; God may not allow their chutes to open.
Everyone of us are sinners; I am not throwing “the first stone”. We shall all stand before the lord one day. If I witness a crime, and I have, it is my responsibility to speak up, remaining silent is a form of lying. This administration has lied, stolen, and holds to the belief that it is just fine to kill the unborn. They are doing a great job attempting to destroy America.
We can not sit silent, cowering in a vacuum of fear. Stand up America and speak the truth; Silence is yellow.


D. Edwin Burbee

No comments:

Post a Comment